Exchange Recovery Analysis (ERA)
How quickly and completely could you recover from a Microsoft Exchange failure? ABS' Exchange Recovery Analysis and Remediation Program is designed to address this critical challenge. Through a three step process, ERA helps companies avoid service interruption, while providing best practices procedures, education and documentation for swift restoration of service should a failure occur.
Step One: Analysis
We start by evaluating your organization's ability to recover from various types of e-mail malfunctions including a single mailbox corruption, a damaged database, or a major hardware failure. By examining the Microsoft® Windows Active Directory Domain, Microsoft Exchange, and your enterprise backup and recovery strategy, ABS will determine your organization's actual recovery window versus expectations.
Step Two: Remediation
Having identified any gaps in your Exchange environment, ABS will develop, document, and implement the procedures necessary to minimize the downtime of your Exchange server and improve your firm's ability to restore Exchange service.
Step Three: Knowledge Transfer
Finally, ABS will train your team on the full features and functionality of Exchange including storage group design, utilization, and recovery procedures. Most importantly, ABS will document all processes for quick future reference by your team.
Our ERA program delivers your organization:
- An objective view of the firm's ability to mitigate and respond to Exchange-related disasters
- Concrete recommendations and professional services to address any gaps uncovered
- Documented, proven recovery strategies for e-mail
- A more comprehensive knowledge of Exchange 2003/2007/2010/2013 to fuel application management and efficiencies
- The ability to address new compliance requirements
- Quick e-mail restoration from all Exchange failures