ABS Service Manager
"Your Complete IT Service Management Platform"
The ABS IT Service Management (ITSM) platform is the foundation of our service desk outsourcing offering and is delivered to our clients using a cloud-based (Software as a Service) model. The flexible system is developed using award-winning software from Serena and is PinkVerified ITIL v3 compliant. The system allows ABS to deliver a comprehensive service desk solution to our clients beyond just incident management and presents a holistic approach to IT service management for their organizations.
The software platform offers valuable benefits to our clients, including the following:
- Intuitive service catalog and self-service interface to improve end-user satisfaction
- Integrated knowledge base to help promote call avoidance and reduce costs
- Customizable, role-based dashboard and reports providing better insight into client IT operations
- ITIL v3 compliant with full support for Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Configuration, and Knowledge Management workflows
- Integrated "Social IT" features to improve collaboration among client team members
- Cloud-based delivery model, completely hosted and managed by ABS in our SAS70-certified data center
There are two key components of the ABS ITSM platform - ABS Request Center and ABS Service Manager. ABS Request Center is a robust and customizable self-service portal, knowledge center, and IT service catalog where end-users and managers can not only report new issues on their own but can also request new services such as a new iPad, new mobile device, or onboarding for a new employee. All reported issues and requests are then handled immediately by one of our service desk analysts who work to resolve the tickets and provide customers with updates on the status of their requests until they have been completely resolved. The ABS Request Center operates as the single point of contact with the service desk and comes with a rich catalog of pre-packaged, customizable services and associated workflows that ABS' clients can now easily leverage within their organizations.
ABS Service Manager is the primary interface for IT staff members and includes pre-built workflows and support for Incident, Request, Problem, Change, Configuration and Knowledge management processes within a single, intuitive web portal. Service Manager allows business and IT to work together in one system and provides greater flexibility, visibility, and usability than typically found in other ITSM systems. Service Manager also includes flexible and visual dashboards, reports, and SLA tracking that helps IT management gain more insight into their operations.
Software as a Service Model
The ABS ITSM system is delivered as a Software as a Service (or "SaaS")-based solution. Each client is managed as a separate "tenant" with full data and application privacy and security. The hosted ITSM system seamlessly integrates with a client's environment and is tailored to match each client's corporate branding structure. The entire system is completely managed and administered by ABS, freeing up our clients to focus on their core competencies.
- Enterprise class IT Service Management system
- Completely hosted and managed in our SAS70-certified data center
- Monthly subscription model
- Single and multi-tenant options
- Remote administration and workflow development provided by ABS
- Utilize in conjunction with our Global Service Desk outsourcing service or stand-alone
The end result is a comprehensive ITSM solution that when combined with our U.S.-based Service Desk Outsourcing practice helps our clients transform IT service delivery.